Foreign Policy Conferences and Global Programs
Leverage the Foreign Policy brand to engage with our influential audience worldwide through high-profile custom events, special reports and other innovative programs.
Our experienced, professional team will work directly with you to build a customized package of programs and provide the expertise to reach the most influential global policy experts, thinkers, top-level leaders and preeminent decision makers in the U.S., Europe and major emerging markets.
Foreign Policy Global Programs feature a range of initiatives to share ideas, formulate solutions and incite action.
Custom-designed Meetings and Conferences
Foreign Policy has a decade-long, extremely successful track record of convening the most influential leaders in business, politics, multilateral organizations, the media and other influential actors in events that are widely recognized for their impact, quality and unique methodology.
The characteristics that mark the success of Foreign Policy events are their practical approach, including:
- A round-table, intense-dialogue format (forum commentators are not allowed PowerPoint presentations, speeches or long-winded panel discussions).
- Interaction among a small group of by-invitation-only participants that guarantees a high-level exchange of ideas and a true collective learning experience.
- Direct contact with and access to cutting-edge thinking from Foreign Policy's network of global experts— past events have drawn high-level participants including Larry Summers, Daniel Yergin, Al Gore Jr., George Soros, Steve Case, Patty Stonesifer, Mohamed El-Erian, Thomas Friedman, Fernando Henrique Cardoso and Francis Fukuyama, among others.
Industry-, Country- or Topic-specific Special Reports
Published inside or alongside Foreign Policy (see recent publications below).
- Publications are researched, drafted and designed by a group of well-respected, prestigious journalists, researchers and experts in a manner that appeals to the sophisticated readers of Foreign Policy magazine.
- Supplements are widely distributed to Foreign Policy's global audience that includes an estimated 200,000* readers of the magazine, plus a specially selected audience of international business travelers through our East Coast Shuttle Program, which includes 10,000 copies in executive lounges at 14 east coast airports and corporate jet centers.
- Publications are showcased on the highly trafficked ForeignPolicy.com for one year. The site averages five million monthly page views and one million uniques.
Gold Seal Event or Controlled Circulation Sponsorship
Consider sponsoring at events such as the annual World Economic Forum meetings in Davos, Switzerland, or to specific subscriber segments, such as members of regional World Affairs Councils.
Draw greater attention to your print advertising campaign in the pages of Foreign Policy magazine, digital advertising on ForeignPolicy.com, and sponsor messages in monthly, opt-in E-alerts.
Contact us about Foreign Policy subscriptions for any number of your senior management team, employees, board members or clients.
Contact FP today and let us develop a custom program that fits your budget and outcome requirements.
Phone: (202) 728-7310
Fax: (202) 728-7342
“Foreign Policy is full of intellectual scoops—articles that give you the framework to understand the morning's headlines.”
—Thomas L. Friedman,
New York Times columnist and author of The World Is Flat