In the name of Allah and his prophet Mohammed
- This suggestion and idea and all what follows is to seek Allah's acceptance in accord with Allah's Sharia and the one condition is that all its content must comply with Sharia and anything against Sharia is unacceptable and cannot be executed. If it is executed on any basis [other] than Sharia, then we wash our hands of it.
- The person (or those) proposing this idea is a member (or members) of the Islamic movement and does not represent a wing or a certain group. He comes forward as a general member of the Islamic movement.
- My role in presenting this proposition is solely [as] a mediator between the Islamic movement in general and the West. I do not speak for the Islamic movement or the Mujahideen and I do not negotiate on their behalf. I only present this proposition as the basis for a preliminary agreement for negotiation between the two parties.
- In essence, even though my role comes as a mediator, the goal is to propose this idea for the interest of the Islamic movement and the Muslims and I take their side because I am one of them.
- I do not want or seek any personal interest or gains from this proposal.
- This proposal did not originate from weakness, as it comes at a victorious time for the Islamic movement, but it's merely a reconciliation based on Sharia laws and not based on surrendering or giving in.